Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We've Said Farewell.....

The funeral is over and the graveside services are over. We have said our farewell to Ma, as we call her. The food has been divided among houses, and the out of town family has gone back to their hometowns. This is when the grief will begin to set in, when you're no longer enjoying long-lost relatives over cokes and desserts and banana pudding (it was REALLY GOOD pudding). I thank you all for the well wishes and the prayers and the thoughts that were coming our way. Please be in prayer for the next 12 hours or so, as our Uncle Bubba, Aunt Stephanie, Mark Steven, and Jeff all travel back to Oklahoma. After the service, I definitely am going to be looking at my life a little differently - as to who and what and how I live my life from this point on.

No comments: