Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Special!

Well, I've got a special for you!!!
From now until Dec. 31st, you can have a session with me for $45.00 and you will receive a CD of your prints. From that point, you can go to Wal Mart or CVS or anywhere you'd like and make prints for yourself, family, or friends. You can upload them and create special gifts at places such as mouse pads, t-shirts, whatever you like. You will need to sign a model release form so that I can use your prints that I take for my portfolio or advertising.

Most photographers will not charge you a "sitting fee", but will over-charge you for the prints you buy from them. With this deal, you don't have to worry about that!

This deal will only last through the 31st of December of 2008. After that, prices may vary.

Also, keep in mind that I'm an on-location photographer, so I can come to your house and use your Christmas decorations, we can meet at a park, or another destination...that we can talk about when you call to make the appointment.

You can reach me at (979)235-0287 or via email at NicoleJonesPhotography@yahoo.com


I can't wait to freeze a moment in time for you!




No comments: