Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LOVE the Christmas Season!!!!

What beautiful, gorgeous weather we're having!!! This weather makes me want to go Christmas shopping! We spent the weekend putting up the Christmas tree and doing TONS of Christmas activites!! We usually have the tree up earlier, but we were waiting on my Monique (my stepdaughter) to be here when we put the tree up and decorate.
Friday, we picked her up and headed to the Pearland Christmas Festival - it was awesome!! We had a blast there!! Saturday morning, bright and early, we went to the West Columbia Fire Station and had breakfast with Santa.

AND, we all got to ride on the fire truck. It was a little cold, but nothing we couldn't handle!!

Then, we went to Market Days in West Columbia, which is busting at the seems with GREAT Christmas ideas, then off to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese for my nephew!!

We put up our Christmas tree mid-day on Saturday and then to the BEST place in this area for Christmas light!! MOODY GARDENS!!
Here are some pictures from there!!


Help me!! Help me!!!

Monkey see, Monkey Do!

Like Father, Like Daughter!!!! :)



Have an amazing Holiday season!!













2 comments:

jailyn said...

NICOLE YOU ARE SO PRETTIER.HOW OLD ARE YOU1I LOVE CHRISTMAS.DO YOU?

Nicole Jones said...

Thanks for the compliment, Jailyn! Your profile says you are 9, that's great you've already started your own blog!! It seems like you read a lot - that's great. I love reading and I LOVE Christmas!! I'm 31 years old, by the way.