Thursday, January 15, 2009

365 Project - Here I Come! 1/14/09

OK, a fellow photographer friend has inspired me to join in on the 365 Project! So, here it is: the objective is to post a picture a day (some choose to post all at the end of the week to make it easier, others every day). This is for me, the photographer, to have a sort-of journal of the last year. This is also for you, my faithful readers, to keep up with things in my life, things that interest me, or things that I think will interest YOU! It's also to help me to be a better photographer - I only want to pass the best pictures on to you - so I'll be trying hard to get those!


So, here is a picture of yesterday (1/14/09) on the way home:


This picture I took in Damon with David's camera on the way home from work. The white birds out in the field are snow geese that I've been stalking for a couple of days. They were finally close enough to the road to get this picture (David's camera has a built-in zoom, not a zoom lens).

No comments: