Monday, January 12, 2009

I have Internet!!!!!!

OK, the last person on Earth has finally gotten internet at home! I now feel like I'm a big girl! :) So, what this means to you all my cyber-friends, is that I can now talk to you on a more regular basis! I can post more freely as my J-O-B doesn't really like me posting...solmething about Corporate Policy! LOL


Here is a favorite that I just happened to take this afternoon--Just because I'm without my professional camera, doesn't mean I'm not taking pictures.


Chase, my son, sold enough items at his school fundraiser so he earned a trip on a LIMO (the HUMMER LIMO).





Melissa and her sweet daughter - who sold the most in the ENTIRE school!!!!!!!

Mommy and Chase










































































No comments: