Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing Catch Up

What a crazy couple of days!! I've been taking pictures (over the weekend, especially), but haven't had time to post them. Sunday, we all got outside and played the kid's "preferred" sports. For Monique, that's Volleyball and for Chase, that's baseball. Monique was super good at baseball, though, we may havge to find her a softball camp for the summer.
Doesn't that look crazy?! It makes my arm ache!

I had time to play with Daisy, so here are a couple of her.
Also, David went hunting and here is a picture of what him and his buddy shot!
Monday was an exhausting day! David was home sick, and Chase had a dental ckeck-up so I was on the road from 11:45-7:30!! Of course, that means that I missed bible study again! :(
I had this picture that I wanted to throw in...Chase and I don't get many pictures together!

No comments: