Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Box Tops and PTO Stuff

Last night and tonight I've worked on PTO stuff - I'm in charge of the Box Tops, Campbells labels, Tyson labels, and Nestle labels (that come from water bottles). Anyway, our school has done really good this year, especially compared to last year. If you would like to save any of your box tops or labels from other products you can certainly save them for me and I can turn them into Chase's school.

For those of you that don't know what these look like, here you go:


If at any time, you have questions or would like to know other products that these are found on, you can go to the following websites. These labels and box tops that the school receives, I bundle up, and send off to the respective companies. They give us so much money per label that we send in - basically free money for the school to help our kiddos!
If you would like to save these for me, I will either come get them if you're local or maybe you could send them to me via mail.

No comments: