Sunday, February 1, 2009

Catching Up

We had a busy week this week, Monday I had a PTO meeting, Tues, Wedn. I walked in the neighborhood. Thursday I skipped walking, but felt guilty for not doing it so I walked Friday, Saturday, and twice today!!! :) I also had to deal with a spyware problem that found it's way onto our computer, so that slowed me down loading pictures.

Anyway, I had quite a few pictures to share this week so let me get started!
David washed my car today for me so that I would take Monique back - today is Superbowl Sunday after all!!!! :)

Instead of taking Daisy with me on the walk, I took the kids with me. They wanted to ride their bikes, but I knew I couldn't keep up with that - so scooters it was! LOL

Typical of my walks, I have to stop my great friend, Melissa's house. Here she is looking all cute!


Doesn't she have gorgeous girls!?!?

Also, I've walked and driven through my neighborhood for months, and never noticed these trees before..most unusual.....

Also, I got a good one of the kids this afternoon while we were watching a movie!!!
Happy reading and I'll post more soon...I have to do my wifely duty and watch the last 2.30 minutes of the Super Bowl!!!!

No comments: