Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy to Announce!!

A Butterfly Emerges.....

I’m so incredibly excited to announce that I’ve started my photography business, Nicole Jones Photography. I’m an on-location photographer based in West Columbia, which means that my studio is wherever my camera and I go! I specialize in many types of photography, including, but not limited to: portrait, infant, seniors, career, sports, wedding, maternity, and events (such as birthday parties or reunions). I keep my fees low and competitive, so that you can afford to preserve the memories you cherish. I will travel within an hour of West Columbia without any extra charge to you.

You may wonder why I entitled this “A Butterfly Emerges”…well, there’s a story behind it. My mom was INCREDIBLY PASSIONATE about butterflies and she was always encouraging me to start my business. Well, it took her death to make me realize that I needed to come forward and start preserving memories for other people…which is why I want to freeze time for you! When my mom had been gone for a year, all of my family met at her graveside and released Monarch butterflies! It was so incredibly beautiful, nothing I’d ever see before. In fact, I get chills thinking about it, but one Monarch landed in my hair and my sister, thankfully, caught that moment on camera for me to treasure forever!!!


As I step out of my cocoon, please step out of your cocoon as well and enjoy a NEW photographic experience!! So, everyone please go to my website and become a follower on my blog so that I can see you out there! Leave comments on pictures, I love to hear your feedback, even if the picture is not of you! Be watching for specials and deals coming your way!
http://nicolejonesphotography.blogspot.comwww.nicolejonesphotography.smugmug.com

1 comment:

Melissa M Alexander said...

You have done great photos for me and my family. Its great that you going public!