Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a Lazy Sunday!

Boy, did I get bored today! With the weather being so yucky cold and wet, I stayed in all day. David went fishing this morning (because he's glutton for punishment!)! No, seriously, he had fun but it was coooolllldddd! Anyway, today David cut Chase's hair. What a mohawk!!!!!
No, we didn't leave it that way, but he liked it while it lasted! :)

So, as I'm taking the sheets off the bed and dusting in the bedroom, I look out the window and see squirells. There were 2 squirells that was playing in the yard and finding food, during a break in the rain.

Then, later as I was putting sheets on the bed, I saw my dog, Daisy, doing goodness-knows-what on a stack of sticks that we have out there. This was the exact spot that the squirells were playing on, so Daisy must've smelled it!
Well, of course, I couldn't just leave her alone. I opened the window and me and Chase were talking to her. She jumped up and put her feet on the ledge so she could see us. Too cute! Sorry, it's a little blurry - I had to take all these through the screen.

No comments: