Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little about me...

Well, some of you may or may not know me already, so here are the details of Nicole Jones!
I've been married since July 2000, I have a step daughter (Monique) who is turning 9 this month and a beautiful little boy (Chase) who just turned 6 last month! I have a jump-crazy Golden Retriever named Daisy who is also turning 1 this month!!!

I've been in LOVE with photography since I was a young child. My dad bought me a 110 camera and I've been taking pictures ever since. I took pictures of our cats, dogs, family and friends of course, sunsets and sunrises--and RAIN! :)

My mom, who passed away WAY too soon, encouraged me to go after my dream of having my own photography business, but it wasn't until she passed away that I felt that I NEEDED to do it. I've been procrastinating and have finally decided that I HAVE to do it. I have to start my own business. This does not mean that I'm going to be locked away in a studio and you'll have to bring your children to a some strange place. I am going to be an On-Location Photographer...which means, I go to YOU and your family. I can meet you at a location or I can come to your house, where your kids are already comfortable and freeze time for you! I see this business as really being all about YOU, and freezing a slice of time out for you to have -- long after the babies are grown, graduated, married, and having babies of their own. I specialize in portraits, sports, wedding, and other events. If you have an idea - I'd love to make that happen for you as well!

I'd love to get to know you, but in the mean time, here is a picture of my family, so you can get to know me!

1 comment:

Kelli R. Kuban said...

I am so proud of you for taking a leap of faith (in yourself!). Your mother would be amazed at your strength. I wish you all the best with your new adventure.