Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wonderful Wedding Weekend!!!







On Sunday, me, an old friend and a new friend drove to Austin for an Intro to Wedding photography workshop. It was only 3 hours long and well worth the long round trip drive. I'll post a few pics and I'd LOVE to get your feedback!! Here I am in the back of a pick up getting a ride to the beautiful medieval house called Duvegan Keep.










This is the model, Anne, that I loved! She's so beautiful!!!!





I Love this shot - except for the light spot in the corner! I haven't ever touched up my photos, so this photo will probably be the 1st one to touch up, just to see if I CAN do it!!! I believe that photography is art with your camera. Photoshop is art of the computer. I have several opinions about photoshop, but I know there are lots of useful things about it - like getting rid of sun spots!!!



One of the other models there, Luba. She had a very sexy, cat-eye look! I loved it.

That is all for now, I have to get some more work done. Have a great day!


































No comments: